Alumina Detailing polishing compound is revolutionary, a true One Step product. Moderate cutting power and impeccable finish, capable of delivering the shine of a P2000 sandpaper cut polish. The lubrication, cutting and finishing are impressive. It is a refining compound produced for any type of varnish, from the softest to the hardest and most complex. A single product, in any situation. This happens through the use of the exclusive EASY SIA system of intelligent abrasives, formed in 5 types of grain, covering everything from repainting, ceramic varnishes to extremely soft varnishes. And best of all, no dust generation.
Fast and extremely high quality alternative for polishing processes.
- Any type of varnish;
The application forms on the different surfaces must obey the same technique of use of the product, recommended by Easytech.
Main features of Alumina Detailing:
- Cutting of P2000 sandpaper marks;
- Water-based product;
- Excellent lubrication;
- Quick removal of scratches;
- Impeccable finish in one step;
- Does not generate dust;
- High yield;
- Exclusive EASY SIA intelligent abrasive system.
How to use:
- Alumina Detailing can be used in rotary and roto-orbital machines;
- Place product in the polishing cap and spread with the machine turned off;
- With the product spread on the part, start the polishing process;
- In the initial phase, work with light pressure and more speed: take advantage of the integrity of the abrasives to remove as many defects as possible in the first stages .;
- Decrease the pressure and speed as the abrasives break, visible from the moment that the residue on the part starts to have an oily characteristic;
- Remove from the part with a microfiber cloth and use IPA ETS for final inspection.