The cutting polishing compound Alumina Medium Cut is revolutionary, entering the line of “one step” compounds from the cutting or refining stage. Using the exclusive iPT abrasive technology from Scholl Concepts Germany, Alumina is a product that guarantees easy removal of scratches in clean, extremely lubricated use and leaving an impeccable finish. With the intelligent breakdown of abrasives during the process, the compounds of the Alumina line are able to work in heavier corrections in the initial stage of use. With time and the natural breakdown of abrasives due to the speed and pressure it is possible to refine and polish the surface without the need to change berets.
Fast and extremely high quality alternative for polishing processes.
- Hard, medium and soft varnishes;
The application forms on the different surfaces must obey the same technique of use of the product, recommended by Easytech.
Main features of Alumina Medium Cut 2500:
- Cutting P2500 sandpaper marks;
- Water-based product;
- Highly lubricated polishing compound;
- Rapid removal of scratches and textures;
- Perfect finishing in a few steps;
- Low dust generation;
- High yield;
- German abrasive technology.
How to use:
- Alumina can be used in rotary and orbital rotating machines;
- Place product in the polishing cap and spread with the machine turned off;
- With the product spread on the part, start the polishing process;
- In the initial phase, work with light pressure and more speed: take advantage of the integrity of the abrasives to remove as many defects as possible in the first stages .;
- Decrease the pressure and speed as the abrasives break, visible from the moment that the residue on the part starts to have an oily characteristic;
- Remove from the part with a microfiber cloth and use IPA ETS for final inspection.