The Extreme Tire Conditioner is a new concept of protection and care: completely free of aliphatic solvents, Extreme manages to hydrate the tire returning the original aspect, together with the addition of film-forming agents capable of promoting a unique shine. The result is an impeccable finish and care for tires and rubbers. Extreme was developed over 1 year, tested on different types and brands of tires.
The durability of the protection can reach 2 weeks, especially after the second application. It is common in the first product applications to overlap tires with residual solvents or silicones, which makes Extreme penetration and anchoring difficult. However, in the second application the amount of waste is much smaller, facilitating anchoring and durability.
- Marine tarps
The application forms on the different surfaces must obey the same technique of use of the product, recommended by Easytech.
Main features of the Extreme Conditioner:
- Semi-gloss finish in 1-layer application;
- Very bright finish in application of 2 layers (wait 10 minutes of application of the first layer);
- Fast anchoring;
- Easy spreading;
- Very high performance, without draining;
- Non-toxic, water-based;
- High hydration capacity.
- No risk of dryness and whitening of rubbers due to the reaction with heavy solvents.
- From 20 to 30 applications considering 4 tires of a popular vehicle.
How to use:
- Clean the tire normally;
- Apply preferably on dry tires. In cases of application on wet tires, use more product than usual to ensure durability;
- Place a few drops of Extreme in a foam applicator;
- Spread in an extreme oriented way along the tire;
- For satin finish, finish the application with just 1 layer;
- For a shiny finish, apply the product again after 10 minutes of applying the first coat.