Insignia Matte is a nano-coating designed to protect matte or adhesive paints. Produced with three-dimensional SiO2 polymers, it guarantees high hydrophobic power with 110º drop angles and high chemical resistance. In addition, Insignia Matte maintains the original matte finish, preserving the originality of the piece.
Insignia matte protection is up to 1 year under normal use conditions. Extremely easy to apply, with easy application and removal. 4 hour partial cure time. 1 week total cure time.
Validity is 2 years unopened. Once opened, it should be consumed within 3 months. A 30ml bottle can yield up to 3 medium vehicles, a very high yield making its application extremely economical.
- Duration: up to 1 year.
- High repellency to liquids and dirt;
- UV protection;
- Approximate performance: 3 medium-sized vehicles;
- Initial cure time: 4 hours;
- Total curing time: 72 hours;
- Comes with applicator.
- Application: automotive paint and wheels;
- Maintains the originality of the matte finish.
- Make sure the surface is clean and free of chemical residues;
- Use IPA ETS to remove contaminants or Petrol if the surface is waxed;
- Put a few drops of Insignia Matte in the applicator contained in the package. For better performance, use an application suede together;
- Spread the product evenly in oriented movements;
- After 40 seconds, remove excess with a microfiber cloth.
- With the help of another microfiber cloth, finishing finishing the application.
- Wait for a partial cure time of 6 hours
- Do not wash the vehicle for the first 72 hours.