Hologram developer and anti-masking IPA Easytech is a high-performance cleaner that safely and efficiently removes oil and grease residues from the surface, completely decontaminating it. It is perfect for use in any step of the polishing process, revealing marks that may be hidden by masking agents or in the preparation of the part for application of protection. Ideal to reveal imperfections and show the real state of the surface to be worked .. Its formulation guarantees efficiency and safety, because IPA Easytech is not flammable.
During the technical polishing process (cutting, refining and polishing) some marks are generated due to the friction of the beret and abrasives on the surface. In addition, improper polishing can also generate holograms. Shallow scratches and holograms can be hidden by oils or other masking agents that reappear as the surface is washed. To prevent this from happening the use of IPA Easytech is essential, revealing the imperfections in a timely manner for correction.
IPA Easytech is also fundamental in the application of protections such as waxes, sealants and vitrifiers. The cleaning and decontamination of the part guarantee a better anchoring of the protection, which naturally reaches the maximum durability. A protection applied to a contaminated part drastically reduces its durability.
Its validity after manufacture is 3 years. IPA Easytech is not flammable, it has specific surfactants for fat removal and a hybrid of solvents that give perfect and not excessive drying time, as well as cleaning without traces and without stains.
- Non-flammable - safe application;
- High power to remove oily residues;
- Reveals the real state of the surface;
- Hologram developer;
- Anti masking
- Facilitates the anchoring of protections such as waxes, sealants and vitrifiers
- Excellent for decontamination and preparation of the part for application of coatings.
- Does not stain and leaves no traces
- Make sure the piece is cool - never apply in the sun;
- Spray IPA Easytech directly on the surface and spread with the help of a microfiber cloth;
- Make sure you always use clean cloths;
- Spread in uniform motion;
- Observe the drying point to ensure that no residue is left;
- Finished with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.
- Inspect the part with a specific light to check the final result.