Motorcoat is a revolutionary product for cleaning and protecting engines and can be used on plastics and metals. Unlike products on the market, which carry flammable solvents, Motorcoat is safe, water-based, and can be used by the most demanding professionals to the most dedicated hobbyists. Finally, a product designed for those who are passionate about cars and car care.
The automotive engine is a delicate part, which must be cleaned with great sensitivity, especially in the electronic parts. In addition, the engines accumulate various types of dirt such as dust, clay, oil, which together are extremely difficult to remove. One of the major problems in cleaning engines is the excess water used to remove cleaning residues, where the risk of damaging the engine is imminent. Motorcoat was developed to avoid this. It is a ready-to-use product, capable of melting the dirt in seconds and still leaving a satin finish, without a sticky and natural sticky aspect of products in this category. A new-looking engine from the factory.
Cleaning and protecting engines has never been easier. Motorcoat manages to be efficient in clayey soils to heavy oils. Also perfect for cleaning the interior of the hood, which is usually made of varnished surface. Cleans easily with an incredibly good finish.
Motorcaot is not flammable, it has specific surfactants to remove clay soils and heavy oils.
- Non-flammable - safe application;
- High power to remove oily residues;
- Ready to use;
- High clay dirt removal power;
- Satin finish accentuating the tone of the plastics;
- Can be applied to plastics, metals and varnishes;
- Action 3 in 1: cleans, revitalizes and protects;
- It does not require the use of compression pistols;
- It does not leave the surface sticky;
- Durability of up to 3 months
- Make sure the piece is cool - never apply in the sun;
- Spray Motorcoat directly on the surface and spread with the help of a brush or brush, removing the dirt;
- Use a microfiber cloth to remove dirt by spraying a little water on the spot to assist.
- Use a second microfiber cloth to finish. The product residue will leave an elegant satin result, close to the original aspect;
- If you want a more accentuated finish, spray again and spread it with a microfiber cloth evenly.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
- Inspect the part with a specific light to check the final result.