Plasticoat is a renovator and protector of plastics based on silicon dioxide, providing protection for up to 2 years. External plastics suffer with the action of time, losing part of their pigment and leaving the worn out appearance. Plasticoat returns the original appearance of the plastic in immediate action, protecting it instantly.
Plasticoat needs 72 hours of total curing, however it can be exposed to rain and adverse conditions after 30 minutes of application. During the total curing process it is important not to wash the car, especially with alkaline products, which help to accelerate the wear of the plastic.
The validity is 2 years closed. After opening it should be consumed in 3 months. A 20ml bottle can yield up to 10 medium vehicles, a very high performance making the protection of plastics extremely economical.
- Duration: up to 2 years.
- High repellency to liquids and dirt;
- UV protection;
- Approximate yield: 2ml per m²;
- Initial cure time: 30 minutes;
- Total curing time: 72 hours;
- Comes with applicator.
- Not applicable on smooth plastics;
- High plastic renewal capacity.
Plasticoat must be applied to rough plastics. In smooth plastics the product has no renewal effect, only protection.
How to apply:
- Make sure the surface is clean and free of chemical residues;
- Use IPA ETS to remove contaminants;
- Place a few drops of Plasticoat in the applicator contained in the package;
- Spread the product evenly on the plastic;
- Remove the excess to obtain a finish closer to the original;
- Wait for the partial curing time of 30 minutes
- Do not wash plastics for the first 72 hours.