Rubead is an economical and versatile solution for protecting plastic, rubber and tarpaulins. It is super concentrated and can be diluted in water in up to 10 parts, bringing a lot of application savings. Its versatility is also impressive: Rubead can revitalize and protect tires, dry plastics, marine tarpaulins, wheel cases, interior plastics, vehicle mats. All of this just by varying its dilution!
Rubbers and plastics, usually due to their predominantly rough nature, accumulate mainly clayey dirt. And most of the products destined to revitalize these surfaces are not resistant to water or weather. Rubead is extremely water resistant, capable of protecting surfaces for 1 to 2 months. This means, in practice, that much of the dirt in contact with these surfaces will come out easily leaving the surface looking clean for longer.
Rubead leaves an elegant satin finish, just like a new car, accentuating the color tone. It guarantees a protection of up to 1 month on external and internal surfaces, in addition to UV protection, avoiding natural wear and tear when exposed to the sun. Extremely versatile and long lasting.
Rubead does not contain solvents, it is totally water based. Safe to apply, containing highly resistant Silicon polymers.
- Non-flammable - safe application;
- Long-lasting and water-resistant protection;
- Super concentrated, can be diluted with water;
- Satin finish accentuating the color tone;
- Can be applied to plastics and rubbers;
- Perfect for wheel cases, rubber mats, tarpaulins, tires, plastics;
- It does not contain solvents, Rubead is water based;
- It does not leave the surface sticky and sticky;
- Protects the surface against harmful UVA rays in 60%.
Rubead is extremely concentrated. Therefore, its use will vary according to the dilution and desired result level:
- 1:1 - High protection and finish. Recommended application with foam or microfiber applicators. Maximum degree of resistance. Ideal for application on tires and external plastics.
- 1:3 - High capacity for revitalization and excellent level of repellency to dirt. Highly resistant. Ideal for wheel casing, engine protection (replacing engine varnish) and marine tarpaulins. Ideal application via spray or compression gun with the aid of a microfiber cloth for uniformity.
- 1:5 - Elegant, discreet satin result. It maintains a good capacity for protection and revitalization, ideal for use on rubber mats. Recommended application in Spray or compression gun with the aid of a microfiber cloth for uniformity.
- 1:10 - Perfect dilution for protection of panel and interior plastics, with less incidence of bad weather. It gives an elegant finish accentuating the color, a good level of protection of approximately 30 days. Spray application recommended with the aid of a microfiber cloth for uniformity.