Do you still use wax? Stage is a product intended for the maintenance of vitrifiers: it creates a protective layer over the paint varnish generating depth of shine and high repellency to liquids and dirt, in addition to preserving the originality of the vehicle through its protection against UV rays in an extremely application easy and fast.
Stage 2.0 was designed to perform repellency maintenance in glazed varnish or directly on the piece without protection, promoting shine and liquid repellency.
Glazing, in general, needs scheduled maintenance, just like the treatment given to the vehicle's varnish. This maintenance consists of returning some characteristics that the vitrifiers lose over time due to exposure and contamination. Stage was the first product developed in Brazil for this purpose, it has been on the market since 2015. It returns the shine, touch and hydrophobic power to the surface in a lasting way. Easy and quick application.
How to apply:
- Make sure the vehicle is clean and dry;
- Spray stage directly on the piece;
- Immediately, using a microfiber cloth, spread evenly.
- Use clean and dry cloths;
- With the help of another cloth, finish and remove the excess.
- Wait for 4 hours to cure before subjecting the vehicle to liquids.
- Durability: approximately 5,000 km.
- High repellency to liquids and dirt;
- UV protection;
- Brightness intensity and depth.
- Extremely smooth touch.
- Yields approximately 25 small cars.