ZBAC APC Bactericida is a concentrated cleaner with bleaching power with a high power of action on organic stains and dirt, indicated for cleaning upholstery, rugs, carpets, synthetic and natural leather, vinyl and plastics.
In addition to its bactericidal and anti-mite properties, Zbac acts quickly and efficiently on organic stains such as juices, soft drinks, sweat, blood. Zbac has a unique action of renewing and enhancing the colors of fabrics, returning the original aspect of the color. Its odor is extremely pleasant, also acting as a powerful finisher.
Because it has hydrogen peroxide in its composition, ZBAC acts efficiently to block bad odors. It is extremely recommended for cleaning rugs and carpets, especially pieces that have suffered from stains from urine, feces, vomiting.
Zbac Easytech can be used in extractors and turners, it has low foaming. Ideal for dry cleaning, acting heavy on in high intensity organic stains.
- Fabrics (sofas, mattresses, clothes, armchairs)
- Leather (synthetic and natural)
- Rugs and Carpets
It can be used in simple or pre-compressed turners, extractors or sprayers.
- pH 5.0 - 6.0
- Bactericidal and anti-mite action
- High color enhancement capability
- Removal of high intensity organic stains
- Super concentrated
- Balanced and delicious fragrance, eliminating the use of finishers
- Heavy stains and dry or micro organisms: pure
- High intensity stains: 1:10
- Medium intensity stains: 1:20
- Low intensity stains: 1:30
- Maintenance cleaning: 1:50
PRODUCT NOTIFIED AT ANVISA
How to use:
- Dilute the product in water according to the degree of dirt:
- With spray, apply on the surface
- Let the product act for at least 5 minutes
- For stains of greater intensity let the product act for a longer time
- Carry out a light scrubbing process
- Use an extraction machine or rinse to remove dirt and product residues.
- Repeat the process if necessary.