The polishing compound Alumina Super Gloss is revolutionary, the ultimate in gloss. Using the exclusive abrasive technology iPT Scholl Concepts Germany, Alumina is a product that guarantees an intense and deep shine, extremely lubricated and leaving an impeccable finish. With the intelligent breaking of abrasives during the process, the compounds of the Alumina line are able to work in detailed corrections capable of surprising the most attentive eyes. The depth of brightness and the intensity of reflection are the most striking features of this surprising product.
Fast and extremely high quality alternative for polishing processes.
- Hard, medium and soft varnishes;
The application forms on the different surfaces must obey the same technique of use of the product, recommended by Easytech.
Main features of Alumina Super Gloss 3500:
- Cutting P3500 sandpaper marks;
- Water-based product;
- Highly lubricated polishing compound;
- Deep shine;
- Perfect finishing in a few steps;
- Low dust generation;
- High yield;
- German abrasive technology.
How to use:
- Alumina can be used in rotary and orbital rotating machines;
- Place product in the polishing cap and spread with the machine turned off;
- With the product spread on the part, start the polishing process;
- In the initial phase, work with light pressure and more speed: take advantage of the integrity of the abrasives to remove as many defects as possible in the first stages .;
- Decrease the pressure and speed as the abrasives break, visible from the moment that the residue on the part starts to have an oily characteristic;
- Remove from the part with a microfiber cloth and use IPA ETS for final inspection.