Insignia Light is an innovative product, the first multifunction automotive coating on the national market. Developed from the silica dioxide nano-particle technology used in the Insignia 9H, Light is a more versatile product, capable of promoting protection and adhesion on different types of surfaces such as: automotive paint, plastics, acrylics. It also serves as maintenance for vitrifiers.
The protection of Insignia Light is up to 1 year, under normal conditions of use. Extremely easy to apply, Light is able to promote an intense shine, excellent masking power and a record curing time among products in its category: 1 hour in hot temperatures (between 22 to 30 degrees), 2 hours in cold temperatures ( 5 to 10 degrees). This brings a lot of practicality for professionals and enthusiasts who do not have a lot of time available to stay with the vehicle stopped.
Although the initial cure time is extremely fast, it is recommended to avoid washing the car during the first week of using the product.
The validity is 2 years closed. After opening it should be consumed in 3 months. A 30ml bottle can yield up to 3 medium vehicles, a very high performance making its application extremely economical. Another fundamental characteristic is the absence of “water spots”, water marks common in paint coatings recently applied, when submitted to water.
- Duration: up to 1 year.
- High repellency to liquids and dirt;
- UV protection;
- Approximate performance: 3 medium-sized vehicles;
- Initial curing time: 1 hour;
- Total curing time: 72 hours;
- Comes with applicator.
- Application: varnishes, plastics, metals, wheel;
- High masking power;
- Deep shine
- Physical endurance: 5H
- Make sure the surface is clean and free of chemical residues;
- Use IPA ETS to remove contaminants or Petrol if the surface is waxed;
- Place a few drops of Insignia Light in the applicator contained in the packaging. For better performance, use an application pad together;
- Spread the product evenly in oriented movements;
- After 30 seconds, remove the excess with a microfiber cloth.
- With the help of another microfiber cloth, finishing finishing the application.
- It is possible to apply a new layer within 10 minutes after application.
- Wait for the partial cure time of 1 hour
- Do not wash plastics for the first 72 hours.
SGS Certification: CLICK HERE